Search this Blog

Loading

Monday, November 9, 2009

A weekend that was...





I was about to write about one of the best weekends I had ever had... That is until the sweetest & most adorable guy in our group wrote it out better than I ever I could.
Abel means "Breathe" in Hebrew... And what he has written just took my breathe away... A fitting honor and a monument of sorts to the finest time spent with the best of ppl... Abel - We love you!!!


====================================================================================
This is a small piece of ma mind for the weekend.

The characters in this piece are not fictional n they do resemble real ppl. To protect the privacy the synonyms have been used. Forgive for not doin justice to the weekend by such a short description.


A long but short weekend....

I'm tired n weak n ma eyes r heavy. But.....

This was just a planned but probable weekend out. I was unsure it was gonna happen, for i long waited for this weekend. It was supposedly to be my treat and guess wat, it was a booze treat. As Macho Man had named it Vodka-Tequila bash. Cool heh. Trust me it was more than cool, I don think I can do justice to this weekend with my small description of the weekend.

Ladies man had picked me up frm office after a boring day in office to get the LIQUIDs. V wr getting prepared for the nite to go all out with the necessary resources v had planned. V reached home(Macho man’s paradise, where things wr kept in the ryt place for the ryt ppl). Slowly the crowd of 3 had gone upto 7,pretty small crowd heh??, sry u r wrong that was huge crowd any group of 7 could make.

It started with a small gift from the Macho Man as make me realize tat if at all m to US it is 2 study,a parker pen.The prep wr made and all sat together wid the LIQUIDs and SOLIDs. V startd off with vodka and it went smooth with no discrimination made on any basis except Alco & Non-Alco (Just one guy, the V man but in the end he was jus lyk us wasted). It all went smooth and easy and the mood was going off the roof. By the 2nd round the Hi was HI. The music was on n so did the feet moved the ground. The most breath taking was the gracious movements of the (Oh god m outta words to describe this person,ok lets go with Fairy girl, now m feelin silly for using these funny names) Fairy girl and also her “tokens of affection”. She danced so divine and ne1 thr even with 2 left feet would not NOT join her.

Now all wr tired and then the mood was so happy tat the pain inside us popped out. V had tears for v realized tat a part of our lyf was getting lost cos of a loved one in our past. I learnd an inevitable truth ppl cry wen they r hurt n thrs nothing to be ashamed of it. For some reason I din cry n it was doubtful y, may b its tat I din feel such a pain or ma pain was feeble n insignificant from the pain tat I saw in their eyes. It was so emotional, Mr L had left the building cos he couldn’t bear d pain and the Lady too let it all out. It was like kindergarten all over again jus lyk wen d children lost a favorite toy and V man the teacher running around to keep us calm(Poor he). Me being the 2nd youngest (Fur Ball the youngest) and child jus had to run arnd knwin tat I knw oly a lil in lyf. N deep down in inside sumdin kept building in me.

V decided to wash down our system the pain, so the medicine was tequila shots. Trust me dry ones with lime and salt did change our faces and forget the pain. Now v wr hi, so hi tat Macho Man decided to take 50 dips to for a change of SPORT(I barely took 12 dips). The final shot of the day down n Macho Man in the BUCKET(tat was cos physical strain) n more worries n tears frm Fairy girl. Among all this ran our lil Fur Ball, tryin to grasp the essence of the celebration,sorrow or joy.Poor thing, if I cud bark I wud ve told him “bro m along wid u, I don get wats goin on”(Hehe ,jus for the fun).W/o ne1 notice me n Ladies Man snuck out for a fag n poor thing he was pulled in bac by Fairy girl,I was smart hid from her view. N den me, lady n macho man stood out in the rain had a chit chat abt the stupidities in our lyfs and some crap lyk tat hehe. V wr now cold n inside v snugged next to each othr and tats all I rem of the day, I drifted off to sleep, may b bcos I wanted to live in this moment of bliss tat I was goin thru. The rest of the story frm ladies man would do justice to tat part tat I missed.

It was bright again around 11.30 am n tv runnin I dink Mr L was awake. Wake up calls disturbd the mood n all wr awake n wakin each othr. Many disturbed n awake n to lighten up the mood the lady with her glorious Tea for a bright day. Tat did lighten the mood and v wr hungry, so the macho man decided for his hand made chicken n rice, along with some horror 1408. Oh god it was so good, if not for liquor in ma tummy I wud have gone for a few more rounds.

New plans came up and I was pulled in (A colleague of the rest not mine, her marriage reception), which was jus the 10% part of the plan. So v parted our ways for the time being, got geared up for the evenin all looking so dashing (tat includes me, thanks to macho man).The ladies wr more than angels,so enchanting in their sarees,ne1 would ve jus looked at them on n on (Phew tat was hot, sry ladies, honestly clean thoughts). The 10% plan was jus for a few mins n v wr on our way for a classy dinner at Millers 46. Mmmmmmm still mouth watering aroma lingers in ma mind. The diff dishes of sizzlers tat sizzled our mind with a lil fluid to add to taste. Finally at NGV so late around 12.30 am, not ready to part with each othr chit chatting n teasing n recollectin the prev day, which I knw I still hvnt done justice to (sry the liquor had wiped the memories, hehe). That wen the ever brilliant V man comes up with “Ladies! Pack to Macho Man’s place n go office frm thr”. Once again roadies mid nite as if they wr eloping off wid us. Finally home chit chat to The Ring and slowly the tireness of the weekend kicked into our eyes. V drifted, all of us 2gether to our world of dreams(3.30 am with alarms set on 6.45 am).

Next thing in the morning Fairy girl cribin abt her shift allowance hehe n making a move to office. With some good tea from Mr L. N on their ways to the Monday work (F***). All good things last short, n end with a memory to drive us to another good things till it approaches. Even the Fur Ball realized the pain in separation for it din wan us to leave paradise.

I’m tired and weak n ma eyes r heavy. But the ecstasy of the long weekend with the loved ones kept ma mind Hi enuf to face the long n sad day even with a tired n sleepless body. Macho Man has said one of us will fall in love soon enuf, n I dink I did with the whole pack, the pure and unconditional true love called Friendship. Till date ve always prayed tat I wanna fall in love, but this tym I pray don let me fall in love lyk dis with another.


2 comments:

  1. An Add on... Viveks Mail as below....

    It is my honor and a great pleasure to include one of the best description of one of the best weekend spent with some of the best ppl to my blog http://gsvivek.blogspot.com (it will open in all systems). The fitting conclusion or more appropriately, the fitting inclusion of the photo shoot will be included in the Ladies man’s blog (as already mentioned by Abel) :P

    Abel – Thanks a ton and We love you!!!

    Thanks & Regards,
    Vivek

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Macho Man gave a fitting name to our beloved Abel in this mail:

    To The Blessed Child of our Group,

    I believe this write up of the last weekend wld make all of us emotional enuf ( That’s our birth right).. amidst all the tears that day I have seen this the blessed child to be standing strong.. and making us laugh and helping us to keep the bar open till the dawn. I don’t know if he was ignorant or strong but whatever it was.. magical I would say..

    We all thank you for helping us not to forget the time we spent with each oder.. & I believe nobody would forget.. for LIFE TIME.. just left indelible mark in our mighty hearts…

    God bless You My Brother..

    ~ The Macho Man.

    ReplyDelete