Search this Blog

Loading

Friday, November 27, 2009

The weekend that didn't seem to end at all...






Once again, I find myself at loss of words when I read Abel's recounting of what happened... No, it's not really loss of words... It's more like I feel incompetent when I read this.. Like, whatever I may have to express, however I may have thought of penning it down, this guy just supersedes it... So effortlessly, so nicely... No hard feelings... No shame in admitting.. This guy is better when it comes to writing things down... Here is the other part of what happened...

====================================================================================
………. bakhi ki kahani.

Funny thing aint it, lyf is. At tyms u think it over but its not over and here I am again writing my thoughts on it. y?. I don’t knw,cos most things in lyf I do, its jus spontaneous and some things the things I don also. But m not here to talk abt me, its abt the weekend that took a lil LONGER to end.

It was Monday and v wr tired and weary n v r in office. But the weekend had left such an impact on us tht it kept us alive thru out. But the day’s work did a lil heavy load on some, so to change the mood again another plan. Beautiful aint it,how the minds of the trinity(trimurthi) works. Lets go for “Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani”. Waitin for a while (Funny aint it u feel tym go slow wen u wait for somthin)and it was time to make a move. 3 byks 7 of us and awesome rain, it was already 7.15 pm and the show at 8.00 pm, poor Ladies man waiting in the rain with the tickets(Sry dude). It was a wet ride and cos of tht the V man worked his brain yet again ”postpone to next show”(mind it, tym already 7.55 pm and v r not half way thr,which is doubtfully possible) and Ladies man came to the rescue, skillfully postponed to 9.15 pm(Hallelujah,Dude u the MAN).

Altho still wet and messy, v made it long b4 the postponed show. Ladies man n me went for a breather n b4 that a leak(A man had to go wen a man has to go,the reason I said dis was it was on an open space,very open but dark).Bac in CCD v sat n ordered for a snack, thts wen a slight spark(Oh god,fear kicked in me). The Ladies on fire n guys helpless. Slightly solved v in for movie but ma mind was not thr. I was very disturbd, the thots goin thru was is this it, r v done bein each othrs fav n it did roll a few down my cheek. Hid them and enjoyd the movie, “u jenny god,my god konewala shivmandir, his 3rd eye open I ‘Foosh’”, “Boss sab note 1000 ka hain, aur sab ka no. ek hi hain”.That did cheer the mood. By the end of the movie all had settled down n was getting bac on track (M lighting a candle for u god). Thats wen
I realized the truth, ”You always hurt the one u loved”, if not y wud even bother.
As it was late oly option for dinner was Paradise(yeah goin bac home). So once again all bac to wr it startd. The Macho Man ‘Big bro’ bac to cookin with expertise. The talent of a chef is not wid wat exotic he made but wat he made delicious with wat he had in a jiff, and he was the Man for the job(if I was a girl, I wud fall for him). That was some exquisite dinner, trust me more better than ne restaurant cud feed us. Finally all of to bed, crowded and snugged but to each othr in the hall, even fur ball.

Was it over, HELL NO, the brains work again, lets bunk and do nothing but rest next day. Finally the words of REST n with each othr (music to ma ears, bittersweet symphony). Again all too excited to sleep,thts wen fairy girl asked wat had happnd to ma tragedy n how(nothing compared to theirs). Either cos ma story was so boring or too soothing, every1 drifted to their dreams (I must b a bad story teller).

Next thing I rem was a few ppl not in their beds. Ok it was morning, jus a few mins from noon. Again back to our world of music n stories n philosophy. Cuddling next to each othr, v kept movin d day wishin it cud go a lil bit slow. Yet another tea(giner this tym) frm the Lady to brighten the day.Then a game of spin the bottle startin off wid the Lady with a hard question, n she was honest. The game went on with words of wisdom from the elders (I must be a good interrogator,cos the answers made a lot of sense) n bare truth frm me.

Hungry again (as always) v orderd pizza. Getting prep for lunch, v pulled off small stunts endin with Mr L fallin on his ass. Ooh havin food wid loved ones always drives u to Cloud 9. Now it was tym to separate. With unsuccessful attempts to extend the weekend ne further, but v din wan to provoke fate. So gave it a rest and decided to wind it up. The V man n fairy girl left early for they had long journey ahead. As an occasion was up ahead the Ladies Man had a certain errand to run, he was accompanied by Lady , Macho n L. I had to separate as I was lil behind ma washing n cleanin, so backed out on it. And we separated, hopin and waiting for the next reunion. Waiting……….

My piece of mind on this event…… v r not a group but a family made up of ppl from diff parts of the nation, diff culture and diff mindset yet v r together as whole. It’s a bliss having ppl like this with u, ppl who don’t misunderstand u. As far as my lyf, understanding is easy so also is misunderstanding, which wud u prefer to,to not understand or to not misunderstand. Neways m blessed with a mature ppl lookin after me n ovr me, keepin an eye out for me. Fites do happen in families, so wat it doesn’t mean v r fed up wid each othr, its jus to ventilate a lil bit of exhaustion on the mind. N I doesn’t take tym to resolve issues, so did ours too. In the end all it matters is, wen v r not wid each othr v feel incomplete, doesn’t it mean sumdin. Hell Yeah. Let this love and trust go on n no matter wat lets us jus be thr for each othr. May b now m bein ignorant and childish, but trust me all famous personality wr once ignorant for the reason of success they r now. Compared to theirs mine is jus a simple n small. Here I am again waiting, don knw how long m here wid them, but let it jus stay. Waiting………….

No comments:

Post a Comment